Center for the Study of Women Renaissance Award, Fall 2011
The UCLA Center for the Study of Women (CSW) is now accepting applications for the 2011 Renaissance Award. This award, made possible with the generous donation from Dr. Myrna Hant, provides a $1,000 scholarship for the rebirth of academic aspirations among women whose college careers were interrupted or delayed by family and/or career obligations and encourages achievement in the pursuit of a bachelor's degree at UCLA.
In order to be eligible, the student must be a UCLA undergraduate woman who returned or is returning to college after a period of years. Students transferring from community college as juniors and continuing UCLA undergraduates are also encouraged to apply. All applicants must be eligible for financial aid or student loans.
In order to complete the online application, please provide your personal essay, CV, and transcripts
We cannot accept late or incomplete applications. Please be sure to submit all application materials on time. After all of the applications are received, our review committee will assess the merit of individual applications to determine the grant recipient. Notices will be sent in mid-December.
Applications due by Tuesday, November 29th at 5:30pm.
- Fall 2013 UCLA Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program Nov 05, 2013
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Research Fellows Program (URFP) Nov 05, 2013
- 2013 UCLA McNair Research Scholars Program Oct 08, 2013
- 2013-2014 UCLA Law Fellows Program Application Sep 21, 2013
- 3rd Annual MEDPEP Pre-Health Conference Aug 13, 2013