Internship Opportunities with Brave New Foundation
Brave New Foundation is working to make real, tangible, positive change. It is looking for people who have 20 to 60+ hours per week to work on all aspects of their online video campaigns. If you have any spare time, this is the place to spend it. These are unpaid volunteer positions but you will be getting real-world, hands-on experience and training.
- Time: 2 to 3 days per week for 1 to 3 months, depending upon the project (unless noted in the description). Monday to Friday, 10am-7pm (Half days possible)
- Location: Culver City Studios/Office (Free parking and near public transportation) Unless off-site “virtual” work is appropriate.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume (indicate highest technical skill level, if required) to email@example.com. Indicate which position you’re applying for in the subject line of the email. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Click here for more information.
- Fall 2013 UCLA Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program Nov 05, 2013
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Research Fellows Program (URFP) Nov 05, 2013
- 2013 UCLA McNair Research Scholars Program Oct 08, 2013
- 2013-2014 UCLA Law Fellows Program Application Sep 21, 2013
- 3rd Annual MEDPEP Pre-Health Conference Aug 13, 2013