Internship Opportunities with the Office of Assemblymember Tony Mendoza
Get Hands-On Experience. Make a Difference!
The Internship Program offers:
Exposure to state politics and careers in public service
Challenging and stimulating work environment
Community outreach and networking opportunities
Flexible hours to accommodate school and work
College student with minimum of GPA 2.5 or above
Interest in public service and making a difference in the community
Ability to follow instructions & complete tasks efficiently and thoroughly
To Apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and hours of availability either by mail, email, or fax to:
Office of Assemblymember Tony Mendoza
Attn: Sergio Contreras
12501 E. Imperial Hwy, Suite 210
Norwalk, CA 90650
Fax: (562) 863-7466
Flexible hours. This internship is unpaid. Will work with students to receive school credit.
For more information, click here or call Yahaira Ortiz or Sergio Contreras at (562) 864-5600.
- Fall 2013 UCLA Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program Nov 05, 2013
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Research Fellows Program (URFP) Nov 05, 2013
- 2013 UCLA McNair Research Scholars Program Oct 08, 2013
- 2013-2014 UCLA Law Fellows Program Application Sep 21, 2013
- 3rd Annual MEDPEP Pre-Health Conference Aug 13, 2013