MALDEF Law School Scholarship, 2011-2012
Since MALDEF’s founding, the civil rights organization has awarded scholarships to students who will further MALDEF’s mission of advancing the civil rights of the Latino community in the United States. In recent years, MALDEF has annually awarded 5-10 scholarships of $5,000.
MALDEF’s Law School Scholarship Program is open to all law students who will be enrolled at an accredited United States law school in 2011-2012. Applicants are evaluated for their academic and extracurricular achievements, for their background and financial need, and, most importantly, for their demonstrated commitment to advancing Latino civil rights in their careers.
Applications must be received by Friday, December 16, 2011.
Click here to download application.
- Fall 2013 UCLA Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program Nov 05, 2013
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Research Fellows Program (URFP) Nov 05, 2013
- 2013 UCLA McNair Research Scholars Program Oct 08, 2013
- 2013-2014 UCLA Law Fellows Program Application Sep 21, 2013
- 3rd Annual MEDPEP Pre-Health Conference Aug 13, 2013