Morehouse School of Medicine Summer Program
Project: IMHOTEP Summer Program, Summer 2012
Project IMHOTEP is designed for underrepresented minority students who are interested in pursuing careers in public health. The IMHOTEP program is an interdisciplinary research program that is open to all students of all disciplines. Participating students in environmental health, environmental justice, race and health disparities, public health policy, and related topics would find this program appealing.
- All expenses are paid for, and a stipend will be provided.
- Duration: May 23 to August 10, 2012
- Deadline: January 31, 2012
Click here for more information.
- Fall 2013 UCLA Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program Nov 05, 2013
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Research Fellows Program (URFP) Nov 05, 2013
- 2013 UCLA McNair Research Scholars Program Oct 08, 2013
- 2013-2014 UCLA Law Fellows Program Application Sep 21, 2013
- 3rd Annual MEDPEP Pre-Health Conference Aug 13, 2013