NASA and NSF Paid Summer Research
NASA offers over 200 paid undergraduate and graduate level internships in a wide variety of disciplines. NSF offers a wide variety of paid summer research experiences for undergraduates. To search over 600 programs, please visit: http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/undergrads.asp
Click here for summer research specifically in ocean sciences
Click here for summer research specifically in engineering
For mentoring and professional development support, please take a look at AGEP Alliances. The deadline is March 1, 2012, but offers may begin going out as early as February 2, 2012.
Click here to apply for up to 15 opportunities with a single application.
- Fall 2013 UCLA Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program Nov 05, 2013
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Research Fellows Program (URFP) Nov 05, 2013
- 2013 UCLA McNair Research Scholars Program Oct 08, 2013
- 2013-2014 UCLA Law Fellows Program Application Sep 21, 2013
- 3rd Annual MEDPEP Pre-Health Conference Aug 13, 2013