Rishwain Social Justice Entrepreneurship Award, 2012
The Rishwain Social Justice Entrepreneurship Award program will provide two prizes of $2,500 to UCLA students selected through a competitive process. UCLA undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply: students may apply for a single award prize ($2,500 for the individual prize) or a group award ($2,500 for the entire group). All awards are subject to University of California policies as well as federal and state taxation.
Applications must be submitted electronically by February 24, 2012, and require the following:
Document describing the applicants’ work, innovations in carrying out the work and how this work has been transformational for the community. Applicant should include concept and views on social justice entrepreneurship. (No more than 500 words.)
Two letters of support with original signatures; one from a UCLA faculty or staff member and one from someone external to the university.
Self nominations will be accepted.
For more information, contact Stan Paul at 310-206-8966 or by email.
Click here for the flyer.
- Fall 2013 UCLA Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program Nov 05, 2013
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Research Fellows Program (URFP) Nov 05, 2013
- 2013 UCLA McNair Research Scholars Program Oct 08, 2013
- 2013-2014 UCLA Law Fellows Program Application Sep 21, 2013
- 3rd Annual MEDPEP Pre-Health Conference Aug 13, 2013