Urban Institute Academy
The Urban Institute Academy is looking for college juniors majoring in the social sciences (Public Policy, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, etc.) with the aptitude for quantitative research. Students must also have both a strong interest in a career focused on U.S. domestic social policies affecting low and moderate-income individuals and communities, and a demonstrated commitment to public service.
Candidates will be selected based on academic performance (both GPA and rigor of academic course load), interest in public policy research, demonstrated leadership potential, and community involvement.
Click here to visit the Urban Institute Academy.
- Fall 2013 UCLA Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program Nov 05, 2013
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Research Fellows Program (URFP) Nov 05, 2013
- 2013 UCLA McNair Research Scholars Program Oct 08, 2013
- 2013-2014 UCLA Law Fellows Program Application Sep 21, 2013
- 3rd Annual MEDPEP Pre-Health Conference Aug 13, 2013