2023 CCAS Summer Sessions Offerings
Enroll in summer courses at UCLA in the Department of Chicana/o and Central American Studies for Summer Sessions 2023!
Enrollment is now open. More information regarding UCLA Summer Sessions can be found here. Additionally, use this site to find out information regarding Summer Sessions financial aid. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
The following courses are being offered by CCAS.
• CCAS 10A-1 & 4 – Intro to CCAS: History & Culture
• CCAS 10B-1 – Intro to CCAS: Social Structure & Contemporary Conditions
• CCAS M102 – Mexican Americans & Schools
• CCAS M105E – Studies in Chicana/Chicano and/or Latina/Latino Literature
• CCAS C107 – Latina/o Families in US
• M108A – Music of Latin America: Mexico, Central America, and Caribbean Isles
• CCAS CM110 – Chicana Feminism
• CCAS M121 – Issues in Latina/Latino Poverty: Mexican and Central American Voices from Los Angeles
• CCAS M124- M124 – Latinx Immigration Policy and Politics
• CCAS CM135 – Bilingual Writing Workshop
• CCAS M155A- Latinos in US
• 188 – Special Courses in Chicana/o and Central American Studies: Queer and Transgender Migrations: Performance, Poetics, and Politics
• CCAS 10B-2 – Intro to CCAS: Social Structure & Contemporary Conditions
• CCAS M103C – Origins and Evolution of Chicano Theater
• CCAS CM106 – Health in Chicano/Latino Populations
• CCAS 113 – Day of Dead Ritual
• CCAS M114 – Chicanos in Film/Video
• CCAS M119 – Chicano/Latino Community Formation
• CCAS M143B – Afro-Latina/o Experience(s) in U.S.
• CCAS 151 – Human Rights in Americas
• CCAS M175- Chicana Art and Artist
• CCAS M183- History of Los Angeles
• CCAS M187- Latino Metropolis: Architecture and Urbanism in Americas
• 188 – Special Courses in Chicana/o and Central American Studies: Latinx Animation History