Dear Faculty, We have created the following space within the website for you to have access to all pertinent forms within our department.
We have created the following space within the website for you to have access to all pertinent forms within our department.
- Reimbursements for meals for virtual events are NOT allowed under UC’s Travel & Entertainment Policy.
- UCLA has suspended all non-essential event of any size until further notice.
- All nonessential University-related international and domestic travel is suspended until further notice.
- To request approval to engage in essential travel, faculty must obtain written approval form their Dean prior to the trip. Students and guest traveling for UCLA business and using University funds must obtain a Dean’s, Vice Chancellor’s or Vice Provost’s written approval, as well. If booking through the UC Travel center, please provide with approval to the agent at the time of booking.
- Provide receipts with form and proof of payment if not shown on the receipt.
- Business justification required for purchases. Purchase must be from the current 2020-21 fiscal year (after 7/1/20).
- Example: TBD
Note: Reimbursements can take up to 4 weeks to be processed by UCLA Accounts Payable.
Reimbursements must be submitted within 30 days of travel. Failure to do so will affect your ability to be reimbursed.
More information coming soon.
Note: Payments can take up to 2-4 weeks to be processed by UCLA Accounts Payable. Invoices must be from the current fiscal year (after 07/01/2020).
Forms and Instructions
- Vendor Payments Form
- Must be completed by faculty and emailed with the invoice to Sandy Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- REMINDER: Please include the service(s) AND the location where services were completed on the form.
- Must be completed by the guest speaker. However, if the guest speaker can provide a VCK #, then a W9 is not needed.
How to Apply
If you opt to have a guest speaker for your course and need to apply for a mini OID grant, please visit the following link:
*Please note that the money is awarded only through June 30, 2021 and for the purpose specifically requested in your application. Any unused funds as of June 30, 2021 will be returned to this office.
Guest Speaker Payments
Please complete the following steps PRIOR to hosting a guest speaker:
- Complete the “Guest Speaker payment form” (must be completed by both the instructor and guest speaker in order to submit payment)
- The guest speaker must complete a W9 form.
- Email ALL forms to Sandy Garcia, email@example.com
Sandy Garcia will follow up with your guest speaker as needed and process payment.
Note: Payments can take up to 2-4 weeks to be processed by UCLA Accounts Payable
Just a reminder, hiring forms must be completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via email for the appointment to be processed. Please note, no student can begin working until the appointment has been officially approved by UCPath.