Welcome to Our Department
- Border and Transnational Studies;
- Expressive Arts;
- History, Language, and Culture of the Americas;
- Labor, Law, and Policy Issues
Winter 2014 Department Book Talks
We highly encourage students to come and attend our upcoming Book Talks this Spring, discussing literature that covers a wide range of topics from the political impact of Latinos, to media portrayal, immigration narratives and much, much more!
When: Tuesday, March 11th
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Where: Bunche Hall, Room 7386
Events & News:
Dear UCLA Community,
Join our Committee Meetings! Help us plan this year’s graduation
The Labor Summer Research Internship Program (LSRIP) offers students a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in applied research by conducting a hands-on research project focused on young workers in Los Angeles.
Visit our AB540 Student Resource Page for internships, scholarship opportunities, and more.
- 2014 Department Book Talks Mar 04, 2014
- Summer Internship Opportunity form the UCLA Downtown Labor Center Mar 03, 2014
- City Year Bruins - Post Grad Opportunity Feb 10, 2014
- MEChA de UCLA Raza Graduation 2014 Jan 27, 2014
- Congressional Internship Opportunity - Office of Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard Jan 08, 2014