Dear Faculty and Students,
Due to concerns around COVID-19, UCLA has transitioned to remote learning through the end of spring quarter. The Department of Chicana and Chicano Studies is now working remotely. During this period, we encourage you to email staff during regular business hours. We are also available for calls or virtual meetings but kindly ask for you to email us to set up a time in advance. You may also leave us a message on our office line and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.
For updates directly from UCLA, please visit UCLA Newsroom: https://newsroom.ucla.edu/stories/coronavirus-information-for-the-ucla-campus-community
For a listing of which campus services and departments are open and/or available at this time, please visit the Services Available During the Safer at Home Orders webpage.
Zoom is UCLA’s choice for video and web conferencing and it’s services are provided in a simple, easy-to-use format.
- To access Zoom, go to https://ucla.zoom.us/profile
- Login using your UCLA Logon ID
- Join Meeting and type the meeting ID for the appropriate staff member. It will take about 1 minute for the call to connect.
- Invite Link:https://join.slack.com/t/uclachicanostudies/shared_invite/zt-cipkcatv-WAKY~XI5GSnB88cOFxLf~w
- You will create a logon using your email. You will see the department staff already on the slack channel.
- Slack URL: https://uclachicanostudies.slack.com